It's My Birthday, I Can Drink Tea If I Want To

1:41 PM

Today I turned 21! Honestly it makes me a bit nervous thinking about how old that makes me (hah!) but you're only as old as you feel so there you have it. My friends and I stopped off at Freedom Cafe for some tea and cake (so tasty).


After getting home I put on a dress, some heels and a coat to head to dinner.  I picked up this Monochromatic number from the new Woolworths range (I want everything in that range...seriously) and paired it with my monochromatic low heels and some (you guessed it) gold jewellry. Monochrome isn't a look I'm used to but seeing the look on one of my favourite bloggers has inspired me to try it out. Did it work? I like to think so. More cake was eaten (chocolate this time although that doesn't begin to do the  yumminess that was this cake justice) and after reading all my lovely birthday messages I get the feeling 21 is not gonna be all that bad...
                               
                   Dress: Woolworths
                    Shoes: Mr Price
                    Necklace: Sass Diva
                    Bag: Lancôme  

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images