Minty Fresh

6:19 PM

That expression just about sums up how I ended my week! It started off on a low note with stress, anxiety and general grumpiness...then progressed to laughs, silliness and a wonderful lunch with friends where a plate of nachos and a ginger beer over funny conversation went a long way to soothing what ailed me before ending with a test myself and all my friends walked out of saying 'what a wonderful test!'. I wish all my weeks could end on such a good note!

I picked up this Essence Colour & Go in 'that's what I mint!' this week and even though the pastel is a spring colour, with the weather getting chillier I could use the visual pick me up!

How was your week?

Enjoy your weekend!

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think this is probably my favorite color ever! So pretty :)

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, thanks so much for stopping by! I love this colour too:)
    It's totally inappropriate what with it being winter here in the South but I couldn't resist!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images