HEY, I GOT SOME NEW SHOES ON AND SUDDENLY EVERYTHING'S RIGHT

10:49 PM

Where have I been? Ha! That's the funniest question ever because the answer is stuck under a layer of final year law student! I feel like days go by really fast and I wonder where the week went really often (pretty much every week). But I managed to take some snaps of myself in my new faux snake skin skate shoes (say that ten times fast)! There is a story behind these shoes and it's a great one (mostly because it ends with me owning these shoes). I first saw them on llymlrs's blog and thought to myself: 'those may not be my usual taste but how awesome do they look?! You need to get them!' As there were from Topshop I knew they were in my reach but I wondered at the price. Rest assured they are a bargain! These puppies are also so on trend at the moment but forget that, they're the comfiest, most versatile things out there. To paraphrase Lily, they can be dressed up or dressed down and in my own words, they are perfect for the cooler weather, especially here in Durban where it gets cold and rains but is mostly dry. I am loving embellished collars and collars in general (as is clear from the denim collar and jewelled collar combo). A friend of mine is the collar queen. There's just something about the way she wears a sweater with a collared shirt. I must have told her once if I've told her a million times so I decided to try it for myself and see if it looked any good. What do you think?





Shirt: Mr Price
Sweater: Mr Price
Jeans: Edgars
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Woolworths

When next shall we meet dear readers? I know not! I do know I enjoy coming by here so will make the effort to do so more often in future.

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images