Don't Do That Pose You Always Do

11:43 AM

That's what my sister was saying as she took my pictures for this post. I had no idea what she was talking about until she demonstrated. It appears I have stock poses (err maybe). The weather was amazing on this day. It was a whole 28 degrees (in winter that's quite an accomplishment) and my mom, sister and I went out to run errands, shop a bit and do some visiting. I love this flamingo top and I had to pair it with my dark denims (rolled up of course). My yellow handbag is never far and I added some gold neckwear. I admit I am a bit of a repeat offender accessories wise. If it works, I work it (hah!) Hopefully the 'new' poses work for y'all reading this.   
                                                      
                    Top: Zara
                    Jeans: Woolworths
                    Bag: Nine West
                    Shoes: Natualizer
                    Necklace: Sass Diva

Yours In Style
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images