The Hunt for the Best Coverage: RIMMEL Lasting Finish Foundation

8:57 AM

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Price: R79, 99

For the first product on my hunt for the Best Coverage I might have stumbled on a great find if not a winner. Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation is advertised as having a 'hydrating lightweight feel'. Having not had much experience with foundations I decided to take that description with a grain of salt. A liquid can't possibly be any good at smoothing out imperfections and giving my face an unblemished appearance...or so I thought!

After a trial I have to say I'm a believer in the wonders of foundation. When I tried the product out, I went for a more tame look with just a bit of winged liner and a dark eyeshadow, leaving the cheeks without blush to give you a better idea of the effectiveness of the foundation. My cheek area is covered with imperfections which, after an application of the product, were smoothed almost into non-existance!

What I love about this line of foundation in particular is that it comes in inventive names like Almond, Toast and my shade Warm Caramel which make you have you thinking about your skin-tone in a different way than as 'medium' or 'shade number 235'. The foundation was light and, unlike what some people seem to experience with foundation, my face didn't take on an ashy appearance. I was even more impressed with the staying power an while I have yet to keep the foundation on for 25 hours, the fact that it lasted the length of a work day impressive enough.

Light, long-lasting with flawless coverage I declare myself impressed with this product! With this impressive a forerunner on the Hunt for the Best Coverage, I can't wait to share what I find next!

What do think about Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation?

Yours In Style
X






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love rimmel products, they all last longer, even their lipstics.

    please do check out my blog too , should you get time. maybe we can follow each other too.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images