The Kids Don't Stand A Chance

9:04 AM

I believe my post title is a quote from higher education (hah, I've got jokes). It's actually a song
that's well and truly stuck in my head which is weird, because of its pessimistic bent. Anyway, this is an outfit I wore yesterday when the weather took a turn for the worse. This sweater is literally the biggest I own. I felt like I was positively swallowed by the thing. My friends quickly informed me that I should get over myself and stop being a drama queen because it was 'meant to look that way.' That was me told! I paired the sweater with my trusty denims and a gold necklace! And while I was at it, I thought how about putting those Tomys of mine to work.




Sweater: Woolworths
Jeans: Woolworths
Necklace: Sass Diva
Shoes: Bata

What do you think?

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lovely look!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow your blog! I like your style:)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      X

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images