I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS, IT'S BAD ENOUGH JUST GETTING OLD

9:19 AM

It's been a while but hey, I'm alive and well! I haven't been feeling quite the thing energy wise and couple that with a busy week and that means...the blogging gets put on the back burner (oops!) I have a few posts I need to get working on and I'm sure to get to it soon. I just thought I'd share a snippet of an outfit I wore to supper yesterday. I would have taken more pictures but it started raining in ernest when we went out to take them so I only got a few decent ones. I think monochrome may be becoming my thing (ok, the outfit has a few splashes of colour here and there)! I love how simple and chic it can look. And speaking of chic, aren't my new shoes great? I am so in love with them! You will see me in them quite often this summer and I will be sharing more about them soon. They instantly give me height and took my simple outfit to a dressier level. 




Sweater: Country Road
Jeans: Woolworths
Jacket: Mr Price
Shoes: Mr Price
Necklace: Gifted

What do you think?

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images