NATURES LIFT BLEMISH DEFENSE

7:55 AM

What's more exciting than a product that works? My beauty blogger heart can think of nothing else! When I was approached with the opportunity to do a review of the Natures Lift Range I couldn't wait to get my hands on the product to review. As I'm sure you know I love trying out new skin products to help with my difficult skin. I seem to alternate between extreme oiliness and dryness and the blemishes on the problem areas on my face have been a struggle for years.


Naturally I was skeptical when I read about the Blemish Defense range but went into the experience with an open mind. The range comes with three products:

*The Natures Lift Cleanser
*The Natures Lift Clarifying Toner and
*The Natures Lift CS28

Used together, it's been said to improve the appearance of blemishes and assistance with preventing future breakouts within 5 days. I was ready to put this to the test. 




I especially enjoyed the smell of the cleanser. The Blemish Defense range is 70% organic and when I use it that's a big part of what I enjoyed. The cleanser releases a grapefruit scent, rosemary and wheat smell and foams really well too.


My usual problem with toners is that they tend to not be very good with removing buildup for me but I have to say the Clarifying Toner was a pleasant depature from the norm. Because it doesn't have alcohol it was mild on my skin.


A little bit of the CS28 goes a long way. One squirt was able to moisturise my entire face and I like that it's economical in that way given the price. Speaking of the price, while it may appear a bit steep you're getting three great products which individually could retail for a lot more.

And the Blemish control? I'm in the early stages of use but can definitely say I felt a difference after the first wash, tone and cleanse.

Would you give this range a try?

Yours In Style
X

*Disclaimer: While I didn't pay for this product the views expressed about it are my own. 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images