JE RESPECTE LES INSECTES, DONC RESPECTE LES MAMMIFÈRES

2:32 PM

I live in a pretty small city (cue protests from the people who live in even smaller cities and towns around South Africa) so finding something new and exciting do is always a challenge. My friends and I love hanging out at the mall, grabbing lunch and doing a spot of shopping but when a friend of mine suggested we visit the aquarium at uShaka Marine World we jumped at the opportunity. For myself it was a new experience since the last time I'd been to the aquarium was back when it was still the old Sea World (basically, a LONG time ago). I have to admit there's something calming and awe-inspiring about seeing just a fraction of all the fish that inhabit the ocean including sharks, jelly fish and angel fish and we toured the aquarium with a friend of mine leading the way.I definitely plan on repeating the experience again! 

After the aquarium and lunch (I had a delicious Caesar salad) we made our way to the beach (conveniently located a short walk away from the aquarium). We couldn't resist the opportunity to take some snaps and things got a tad silly as my outfit snaps show. Somehow we all ended up in black blazers and black shoes and I spent the day telling my friends how like a mob we looked while secretly thinking we looked rather chic. I paired a casual look up with some red lips and one of my favourite necklaces to jazz it up and I loved the overall effect. Plenty of selfies and some night time driving escapades later I concluded the day had been a resounding success!







My Outfit:



Beanie: Mr Price
Top: Woolworths
Blazeer: Woolworths
Necklace: Sass Diva (now Zuri)
Jeans: Edgars
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Woolworths


Are you a fan of the aquarium?

Yours In Style
X

PS. I finally took the pics for a beauty review I've been meaning to do. Can't wait to share!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images