AFRICAN EXTRACTS

8:36 AM

African Extracts is a South African beauty house located in Cape Town. This brand is best known for using natural ingredients, most famously the Rooibos plant known for it's anti-oxidant properties, for making gentle and soothing skin care products that help with teenage problem skin and aging. The brand produces both face and skin care products and is available at Clicks stores.

I was attracted to the African Extracts display for many reasons. Amongst those reasons is firstly, the fact that the packaging is simple but striking which immediately piqued my curiosity. Secondly, when I discovered that the product is locally produced, I liked the idea of supporting a South African product. Thirdly, the products all fell in an affordable price range which was the final feature which encouraged me to give the brand a try.

I picked up the:
African Extracts Purifying Cleansing Bar
African Extracts Purifying Vanishing Cream

Look out for these product reviews soon!

Your In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images