AFRICAN EXTRACTS Purifying Soap

1:45 PM

African Extracts Purifying Cleansing Bar
Price: R13, 99

The cleansing bar is part of the African Extracts Purifying range which is recommended for oily and problematic teenage skin. This had me thinking it was the perfect range for me to try as I have rather oily skin which tends to break out somewhat unpredictably. What hit me first about the cleansing bar was its smell. Infused with the fragrance of Baobab the bar has this fresh, mild smell that I enjoyed. It foamed well and wasn't harsh on my skin (something which I'm constantly worried about). Better yet, it worked! From the first wash my face was less oily and after 2 weeks of use I found it, if used twice daily, to be an effective means to control oily skin. This, coupled with the reasonable price tag attached to the product, definitely has me considering this a worthy addition to my skin care routine!

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images