New In: Obsessed

7:59 AM

I've been obsessed with some of the things in this post for months! I couldn't believe my luck when I picked up these recently and I had to share.


JACKET...

How gorgeous is this pretty beauty (yeah that was an overload of adjectives but that's how much I love this jacket)? I've see all these bloggers rocking this jacket and I couldn't believe it when I spotted it at Woolies. I was salivating over it for a few weeks and I was so glad when my mom picked it up for me a few days ago.

                              
 
SKIRT...

Midis have also been all the rage and I just haven't been able to find the right one. My mom came to the rescue once again by picking up this pleated sheer number in nude. I can't wait to wear it out in warmer weather (it's actually been on the cool side lately in Durban. Wah!)

                              

TOP...

How fun is this top? It makes me think of island holidays and walks on the beach (can you tell I wish it was warmer?) It's made of soft material and I love it. Zara is always so on point and this time is no exception. I might even pair the top with my midi skirt.

                              


SHOES...

They sold them in tan a couple of months before and I found out about them a little too late (when some of the people I follow on Instagram uploaded pics of them) and I was all bummed about it until I stepped into Mr Price the other day. These were the last pair. The last one! And they were in my size! So...I almost missed them again clearly but yay for me I didn't! 
                              
                             

I'm not usually a fan of strappy flats. I don't know why. And I say I'm not a fan but I own a few pairs. Weird. Anyway, I'm in love with these. They have this snake print strap (animal print is almost always a win for me) and a cushion-y, soft feel that means I could wear them all day...and I plan on it.

                             

Snagged any of your favourite finds lately?

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images