New In: Pick Me Up

9:52 AM

I've been on vac for the last two weeks (but you wouldn't know it thanks to the stack of work I had to get through in prep for upcoming tests...) and since I've been mostly indoors studying I decided to take the afternoon off, cruise the mall, spend a little time with the Kid (my little brother) and enjoy a couple of hours free of the thought of deadlines, stress and all that other work-related unpleasantness.

I managed to find some treasures including:
An embellished pull over in army green (the colour is very in at the moment)
These tasseled loafers (which were over half off and are the softest, comfiest finds ever! Plus! I got the last pair in my size in the store! Winning!)
Another shade in the Essence Nude Glam Range (this range is a weakness. I gravitate towards it in the store)
Sorbet Body Scrub (review to come)

What's been happening in your life lately?

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl


    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I really appreciate it and am now following your blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images