To My Ace Boon Coons!

3:46 PM

...You know who you are. This post is for (about) you!


Recently my friends and I found ourselves having a very grown up convo. How do I know we were having a grown up convo you may ask? Well, one of my friends suddenly wincing halfway through the convo and going 'ooh look at us guys, we're having a grown up convo!' was a pretty big clue. All jokes aside the convo centered on the rather daunting prospect of going into the job market, of having to be self-sufficient and well...an adult. With 21 years of experience, I'm pretty good at being a kid, all reliant on mom and dad to get me by but apparently that has to end (no fair!) With a planned career in law my future plans are pretty structured. I know what I have to do after graduation to get where I want to be and while it's scary at least it's a place to start. My friends on the other hand are going into a career path where you make your own plans, follow your own path in order to be a success. With tons of talent and creativity you would think they had nothing to worry about right? Wrong. Unlike me, they don't enjoy the luxury of following a predetermined path but rather have to make one of their own. This post is just to recognize the bravery of choosing to go with their dreams despite knowing the challenges they would face and hoping they continue in that vein as we go into adulthood. 


Yours In Style
X


Picture courtesy of www.urbandictionary.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images