Hey Blogger Princess...Checking If You're Still Alive.

10:40 AM

That's a quote from a message from my friend this week. From that you can tell I have generous friends. I am by no means a 'blogger princess' but boy am I keen to become one. Which brings me to the purpose of this post! Since my lovely blog makeover, I've been filled with the wish to make better blog content and live up to the beauty of this little virtual home of mine. With my new camera and tripod and some test shots of possible locations to shoot posts I'm doing my fair share of behind the scenes grunt work. I hope it pays off. Be warned I'll still be doing posts using my phone while I undergo 'blogger bootcamp'.                            

Been so busy lately. Law school is in full form with tons of work and the associated stress. On the bright side the week is almost over and my friends studying on the other side of the country will be home next week!

What are you looking forward to?

                                
To go with the princess theme: a floral crown! I'm obsessed with this accessory.



Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are really adorable. Bumped into your while checking something out on the internet and I'm glad I did.

    Keep it up!

    www.tlegoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Comments like this really motivate me:) I appreciate you stopping by!
      X

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images