I Pull My Shirt On, Walk Out the Door

8:54 AM




Today's post is all about the stripes! My sister (the lovely lady in red) and I just thought we'd do something fun and put it up on the blog. What do you guys think? There's so many ways to wear stripes (which is the reason I love them) and this post proves that! The pictures were taken on different days (as you can see by the lighting). They're not the best but there you are. I wore my outfit on a fun day out where I picked up some lovely goodies that will featured here soon!

Sister:
Dress: random boutique
Shoes: Mr Price

Me:
Top: Zara
Jeans: Woolworths
Necklace: Sass Diva
Shoes: Woolworths
Bag: Mr Price

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images