#FOTD: The Brows

9:48 AM

I recently discovered the Mac eyebrow pen (cue shame for only recently paying attention to my brows) and it's honestly so helpful for filling in my patchy brows. I'm keen to get into waxing or threading my brows because I've heard that helps them grow in an organized manner and not all hodge podge like (more shame for not being into waxing or threading already). Excuse my spotty face (it's been breakout central lately) but wanted to show my fotd for driving my mom around town and getting some errands done.

                               

                               


Mac Eyebrow Pen/ Colours Liquid Liner/Lancôme Doll Eyes Mascara/ Mac Pressed Powder/Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer/ Estée Lauder Blush

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images