ACCESSORIZE Passionate Lipstick

9:20 AM

Price: R 55, 00 (on sale)

Things I am passionate about: 
-Getting what I want and
-Oxblood (the colour not the the substance) 

Accessorize's Lipstick in 'Passionate' managed to combine these two passions into one! How you may ask? Well, I stopped by Clicks recently (what else is new, I love that place!) and they had all these wonderful products on sale. I've been on the hunt for an oxblood coloured lippie since I saw it on one of my favourite bloggers. The colour is a whole lot of purple with just a hint of red and I just haven't been able to find it anywhere (I was planning on stopping at Mac soon). Anyway while playing around with a few of the colours to decide which ones to get (it was a sale, the only option is to buy). I picked up the Accessorize Lipstick in Passionate. It looked purple but I bought it anyway (for reasons unknown...perhaps due to that 'it was a sale' logic mentioned above). I tried it on and it surprised me by turning out to be purple at all but rather oxblood. My hunt was over!

The great things about this lipstick are the bold colour, the fact that it lasts and last and lasts, isn't shiny, gritty or grainy and makes for a fun addition when I want to change my everyday look. The one not so great thing about this lipstick is, when exposed to water it tends to smudge (good when you want to get it off, not so great if that's not what you were after). Since this isn't much of a disadvantage and because the colour is amazing I love it! So I guess you could say that another thing I'm 'passionate' about is this lipstick huh?


                               

                               

                               

                               

Yours In Style
X


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images