My Friends Like To Take Pics of Me Talking

9:45 AM

We went back to varsity this week (oh the joy). Despite the mild sarcasm it really was great to see my friends after more than a month of holiday. It's amazing how many fun things you miss when you're away from varsity! The first day back was filled with laughs, us talking over each other (like we always do) and a small dose of reality as we got introduced to our new modules for the rest of the year. The weather was pretty chilly (Durban apparently clued in to the fact that it's winter) so I wore my new jacket from Woolworths over my Zara tee (as seen before) with some faded denims and my current favourite pumps (also seen before). I finished the look with my a gold mecklace (I love gold lately) and threw my odds and ends into my studded bag. I would love to say we spent most of the day learning but we mostly spent it cooing over pics of Baby Cambridge (Prince George Alexander Louis that is). I'm obsessed with Kate Middleton, Price William and the baby but that's a story for another time...

                               
               
                                

                               
  
                    Jacket:Woolworths
                    Top: Zara
                    Jeans: Woolworths
                    Shoes: Woolworths
                    Necklace: Sass Diva
                    Bag: Mr Price

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images