#FallFlorals

10:21 AM

With Autumn (known as Fall to some) in the air and winter fast approaching us Durbanites are taking full advantage of warm weather (even though we don't really seem to have extremely cold weather in my home city what with our winters tending to be dry). On a recent public holiday I decided to celebrate the fine weather with a floral dress, teamed with a chambray shirt and my fringe handbag (I'm quite unsure about fringe...Is it in or out? Ah well, I love it!) The Kid (my little brother) and I went to pick up some milkshakes that made me a want to dance...especially when 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' came on the radio. I was promptly dragged out of the store before I could embarrass myself however...

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images