LUSH Gorilla Perfume & Whip Stick

8:34 AM

(Unfortunately I misplaced...er lost the till slips so my pricing isn't accurate).
Lush Gorilla Perfume: $10. 95 (about) R87, 50
Lush Whip Stick in Chocolate Orange: $7.25 (about) R58, 00

Right off the bat I have to declare, I have nothing but good things to say about these two products!

First things first: Lush Lust Gorilla Perfume

Talk about clever! This Lush product comes in a lip balm type container with a screw top making it portable and convenient. I decided if I was going to try a Gorilla Perfume I might as well try something adventurous and so I picked up the 'Lust' fragrance. In one word the scent can be described as bold. It's strong and it took a bit of getting used to but it's a product that didn't disappoint....which takes us back to why I think it's so clever. Unlike other fragrances this version of the Gorilla Perfume comes in the form of a balm (although there are spray versions of the Gorilla Perfume available) that you apply and rub onto the skin. On top of that (I might even say because of it) the fragrance lasts all day (truly, unlike those other products that promise this but fail). It's a definite asset. A definitely recommended asset that is!

Second things next: Lush Whip Stick Chocolate Orange Lip Balm

I'm the type of person who loves lip balm, especially if it has a yummy flavour like raspberry or strawberry but I try to stay away from those flavours because I tend to lick them off within minutes of application making the whole endeavor rather pointless. This lip balm was the perfect find because it tastes like chocolate orange but isn't as easily removed as lip balms I've encountered in the past. It definitely has staying power which is an added bonus. It moisturizes and it leaves a glossy but not garishly shiny finish on the lips. So ok, the price is a tad bit ridiculous considering you could probably buy a regular lip balm for a fraction of the price but if you look at the fact that its a handmade product and how long it lasts I think it's a great choice!

Yours In Style
X







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images