LUSH Eau Roma Toner Water

12:59 PM

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water
Price: R50, 00

This product is advertised as a light toner water that has an aroma therapeutic effect. I was excited to try it since I loved the idea of a handmade beauty product which is both environmentally friendly and sustainable (the containers in which the products are stored are recycled with their life story printed on the outside for customers to see).

I liked the water for numerous reasons but wasn't too impressed with it for others. I liked that it wasn't harsh on the skin, that it didn't strip my skin of moisture but left is smooth without it feeling punished. That being said it wasn't the greatest for removing daily buildup and sometimes when my face felt oily and dirty there would be little to almost none of that oil or dirt on my cotton swab (not cool).

Overall I liked the toner water, it's fresh smell and fun packaging. Although it wasn't the perfect fit for me I'd definitely recommend the it for those with sensitive skin or as a way to remove makeup.

Your In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images