LUSH Haul

12:13 PM

Lush is a UK beauty brand that specializes in handmade cosmetics. The brand has recently made its debut on South African soil with its first store located at the V & A Waterfront, Cape Town.

On a recent trip to Cape Town I stopped off at Lush and was pretty impressed with what I saw (and smelled)! The first thing that hit me well before I reached the store was the glorious fragrance. All the products were neatly organized on the shelves with plenty of opportunity to sample any of them I wanted (an opportunity I immediately took advantage of)! The staff was friendly and available to assist and answer any questions about the products I had.

I picked more than my fair share of products including:
Lush Eau Roma Water Toner
Lush Gorilla Perfume
Lush Whip Stick Lip Balm

Look out for the product reviews soon!

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images