AFRICAN EXTRACTS Purifying Vanishing Cream

8:32 AM

African Extracts Purifying Vanishing Cream
Price: R17, 99

This product is also a part of the Purifying range for oily and problematic skin. Having had a great experience with the cleansing bar of the same line I expected nothing but good things from the vanishing cream. Unfortunately I was sorely disappointed. The cream left a white residue on my face and was so bad at moisturising that I had to mix it with a moisturiser I was already using if I wanted any chance of being comfortable throughout the day. It also seemed to encourage sweating, a distinctly undesired effect!

Maybe it's me and my problem skin but I have to say I found this product unhelpful. Although it didn't live up to the standard set by it's counterpart, I wouldn't dismiss the African Extracts brand completely. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. This time, with this product, I didn't win but I'm definitely still open to trying other African Extracts products in the future.

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images