LIEBSTER AWARD

11:22 AM

I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely The Fabulosity Diary! As a part of the nomination I was asked to share 10 Random Facts About Me! Here they are:

1 I'm a hoarder-I keep everything! Little notes people send, the boxes all my perfumes come in...absolutely everything!

2 My favourite movie of all time is The Sound of Music. It has it all, romance, history, children (I love kids), singing, dancing...

3 If I wasn't studying law I'd probably be an author of romantic fiction (I'm still hoping that happens)

4 My favourite colour changes every so often. Right now it's navy! I usually come back to pink though.

5 Even though I can be sassy I'm actually an introvert at heart. I love meeting new people but working up the courage is always a mission!

6 My favourite designer brand is Celine. I love how clean and neat their designs are. I'm hoping to snag a Celine handbag eventually.

7 My right foot is slightly bigger than my left foot. I'm assured that's perfectly normal! It does make buying shoes a doozy sometimes but there it is!

8 I am happiest with a romance novel in my hand, an episode of my current series on my laptop and a whatsapp convo with my crazy friends.

9 Most of my long time friends spend a majority of the year on the other side of the country from me. Most days that sucks. But it's also taught me the value of good friends!

10 A dress, a not too high pair of heels and a bold lip are some of my fashion go-tos! 

I hope you've enjoyed these ten random facts about me! 

I nominate:

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg I didn't see your nomination! I am on it! Thank you so much. The Sound of Music is my favourite movie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about not letting you know! Can't wait to doscover 10 Random facts about you!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images