An Ode to Essence: Essence Eyeshadow

7:24 AM

Price: R 29, 99


Now I'm actually not much of an eyeshadow girl-in fact a friend of mine and I were talking about that the other day-but I am so keen to get back into being one. I guess the fact that I wear glasses might have discouraged me in that respect but no more! These are two fun shades from essence that are so pretty I enjoy just looking at them from time to time. When I first saw them in the store I was a little afraid they'd be too bright on my skin but they actually look perf! I love the idea of using the orange on it's own for a more subtle look-I say subtle because it blends in great with my skin tone-or pairing up the orange and the green for a more dramatic effect. Once again, with the affordability of this product I really have no excuse for not getting back on the eyeshadow wearing train!

What are your favourite colours?

Yours In Style
X
                                

                                

                                

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images