My Week In Collages

8:52 PM

Whoa, talk about a busy week. First there were lectures, then two days in the frreeeeeezing 011 (Johannesburg to those not clued up on South African area codes) where I met some amazing people, coffee breaks with my girlies and then a test on Friday all after receiving the most amazing news of my life! Aren't you tired just reading that? I am after experiencing it...but it's definitely a good sort of tired!


Collage 1: My trusty #fotd featuring the usual suspects: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, NYX blush in deep rose, Colours Liquid Liner and Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. And to top it off a mirror shot (that grimace was because of the 10 degree weather!)


Collage 2: Some of those wonderful people I mentioned earlier! I have to say meeting them was like meeting my tribe! A bunch of hardworking and friendly law students (we're not snobs as rumour would have it) who made me feel right at home!


Collage 3: I made it home just in time to slip in two coffee and milkshake dates with my friendlies (we love our food and drink dates and recently discussed our inability to give them up inbetween being law students) and lemme tell you, I enjoyed both. 



What have you been up to this week? Been as busy as bee like me? How do you handle it? 

Yours In Style
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images