#FOTD: Like A Kardashian

7:54 AM

Saw this pic of Kourtney Kardashian and it just reminded me of how much I love her signature red liplook. I had to give it a try!

Here's my 'Like a Kardashian' #FOTD featuring:
Make Up For Ever Bronzer/ Yardley Oatmeal Pressed Powder/ Lancôme Doll Eyes Mascara/ Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil/ NYX Rose Blush/ Mac Red Lipstick

Liner on the bottom of the eye was definitely a new experience for me! I always feel like I'm gonna take an eye out or something with the pen but this time I went for it just to give it a go! I also did the hair up (some of you know it's usually down).

As you can see I used two bases and two liners. Honestly, the only explanation I can give is I love the mixed effect.

What do you think?

Hope everyone's having a great week!

Thanks to everyone who's stopped by and left a comment:)

Image courtesy of www.glamandgloss.com

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images