Went Out...

6:32 PM

...and saw many things, most of them furniture. Posed a bit, played a bit. 

DID THIS: 
                              
Laughed with my sister over...something. I can't remember but our faces tell me it must have been hilars!

                              
Snuck a choclate break to keep my energy up as we walked from shop to shop...because all that shopping is such a chore hah not!

SAW THAT:
                              
How awesome are these? They make think of a holiday house in the Hamptons!

                             

                             
The studded detail on this chair...subtle but perf! Can I have a set please?

                              
The equestrian thing is such a fave of mine  recently. If I had a house it would be full of fun wrought iron or dark wood horse statues, monochromatic rugs and crystal vases and lamps. If this all sounds a bit gaudy you'll have to excuse my taste!

                              
         

This is honestly the coolest thing I've seen in a while! This is a ginorm pic of a zebra and while I usually hate the whole African safari vibe (we are more than wild animals people...even though we love our wild animals and the fact that they're a major source of tourism) this picture was amazing! Don't know where this pic would fit in amongst the horses but hey, zebras are part of the horse family right?

Yours In Style
X









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images