SORBET Body Scrub

11:13 AM

With my face acting up the sound of a good ole scrub to sort it out sounded more than appealing to me. Semester time is always very stressful (with this last week having been more stressful than most) and it always shows on my face with a buildup of oil, regular outbreaks and general unpleasantness. I went shopping for a face scrub...and ended up with a body scrub instead! A Sorbet body scrub to be specific. Since it was a body scrub I used it as directed including on my face...

My first impression of the product was that it was a great find. I loved that it was peach scented and looked like a gentle and effective scrub for the body. I squeezed a little of the product out onto my hand and started having doubts. First off, it's a peach scented scrub but I got a big whiff of the soapy scent which was pretty overwhelming. Secondly, when I rubbed it between my fingers it wasn't very abrasive (something you need in a scrub). I decided to reserve judgement, however, until I'd actually used it.

Of course my worries proved unfounded. I've been fortunate lately when I buy products, to find things that seem to work great with my skin. The scrub was a nice surprise because it released the peach scent when rubbed onto the skin and I got that abrasive, exfoliating feel after splashing a bit of water onto it. I know abrasive doesn't give the best impression of the product but when you use a scrub, you should feel like you've used a scrub in my lowly opinion. I loved the fact that there was a removal of the oil buildup on my face and that the sensation lasted a good week meaning I don't have to use more than once weekly!

Brava Sorbet!

Yours In Style
X



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images